Friday, December 18, 2009

christmastime is here

ok i know that last blog was kind of a downer...had to let it out somewhere.

i truly am glad that christmastime is here. i love this time of year. i love the decorations. the gift giving. the good cheer. the family everywhere. and the meaning behind it all.

this christmas has been fun but my little fingers are killing me. we have decided to make a majority of our gifts that we are giving. i am so proud of all the knitting that i have done. so many of my creations i wish i could keep for myself--so i take that as proof that they are good enough to give away as gifts. (hopefully everyone else is cool with it too!)

it's our first Christmas as a married couple. i'm still a little peeved that we don't get to spend a lot of it together. Dan has to work 3-12 on Christmas eve and Christmas day. but we'll celebrate together christmas morning. i cannot wait to open presents and share in this moment. us and our little kitties--our little family!

speaking of my kitties...i love them. as long as they aren't tearing apart our apartment. sighs. our apartment. that i hate cleaning. i do not like to tidy. and i hate dishes. but what i hate more is coming home to a cluttered messy apartment. that's what i'll do tomorrow...clean. uck.

and then there's the mysteries of the body. seriously people...the human body is crazy. if you don't believe in God...just look at all the intricacies of the human body. blows my mind. some days i think my body hates me. maybe it's just my gall bladder. i hope that's it. because i'm having the first surgery of my life on dec 31! sending out 2009 in style! but seriously...i'm doing this dr crap and surgery crap and it's all gonna be over this year. i do not want to spend as much of 2010 in dr's offices as i have the past 6 months. so i declare all of my health issues to be over ending with the end of 2009.

so that's me i guess....as 2009 comes to a close...it's been a crazy year...but i guess that's enough for now. thanks for reading folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment